Tags: ad, cat, Fail, funny, gay, girl, lol, makeup advertising fail, pink, poster fail, really creepy guy, shop fail, WTF
You are my girl… WTF! My cat? Is this meant to make sense?
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Delicious (Opens in new window)
#1 by FreakSmack on December 13, 2009 - 9:44 am
Is he wearing lipstick too? This would almost make more sense if it was a woman in the pic.
#2 by dee on December 18, 2009 - 8:35 pm
yes it’s a real company. the guy is a popular korean actor. he looks really gay in this pic, though.
#3 by Nicole on March 6, 2011 - 6:14 am
He’s an actor from South Korea – it’s just a different culture over there. 😛 Similar to Japan, the boys have a more ..what we would call feminine… style and they love incorporating English words and phrases that usually don’t make sense!
#4 by Jessica on June 15, 2011 - 11:48 pm
of course you americans would think this was gay and a “fail” because this is something produced by asia. he is from korea and the style they’re trying to pull off is “kawaii” ok. he also takes part in a korean drama “Boys Over Flowers” He’s quite famous. Americans like you are dumb & insensitive.
#5 by John Tooher on March 1, 2012 - 5:24 pm
#6 by Reginald L. on March 3, 2013 - 1:48 pm
#7 by kah_cherub on December 29, 2013 - 8:16 pm
Lee Min Ho! He’s so cute.